- Huntington, West Virginia
- (304) 522-1344
- (304) 522-1345
Amanda J. Davis
Amanda Davis practices in the areas of automobile negligence, products liability, premises liability, insurance bad faith and general insurance claims or suits related to serious injury and wrongful death, large truck accidents and retail premises liability lawsuits. She also handles commercial and small business litigation, including contract disputes, lender liability, landlord/tenant disputes and collections. Since beginning her practice in 2003, Amanda has participated in complex jury trials in medical malpractice, insurance bad faith and large truck cases tried in both state and federal courts. She has also handled a large number of depositions and a significant motion practice in automobile and premises liability cases that have resolved through settlement negotiations or mediation.
Amanda is a native of Hamlin, Lincoln County, W.Va. She graduated from West Virginia State College (now West Virginia State University) in 2000 with an associate degree in Business Management and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. In May 2003, she received a Juris Doctor and a certificate of Concentration in Juvenile and Family Law from Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio. During her undergraduate education, Amanda worked as a clerk in the office of the U.S. Attorney, and during law school as a full-time paralegal in a private law firm specializing in Social Security litigation. As a lawyer, she has successfully completed a week-long course in trial advocacy offered by the National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
Amanda is an active member of the Hamlin Women’s Club and currently resides in Milton, W.Va., with her husband, Jim McQueen, and their children, Max and Maggie.
- Automobile and large truck accidents
- Workers’ Compensation Discrimination
- Employment Discrimination
- Deliberate Intent Litigation
- Insurance bad faith and unfair claims settlement practices
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals and all Circuit Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
- J.D., Capital University Law School, 2003 Certificate of Concentration in Juvenile and Family Law
- B.A., Political Science, West Virginia State College, 2000
- West Virginia State Bar
- West Virginia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- West Virginia Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Cabell County Bar Association
- Wayne County Bar Association