A serious injury can change your life. When you are struggling to find a way to not only recover, but also pay expensive medical bills, cope without a vehicle and just get back to normal, it is important to work with a personal injury attorney who has enough experience to help you get back on your feet — physically and financially.
Experienced Lawyers Dedicated To Your Recovery
Your health and well-being should be your main priority after a serious accident. While you focus on healing, our attorneys will put their knowledge to work for you. At McQueen Davis PLLC, in Huntington, West Virginia, our personal injury and employment attorneys have decades of experience handling complex personal injury cases, including:
- Coal mine injuries: We represent workers who have been injured in explosions and other coal mine accidents as well as families who have lost a loved one.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Whether you were injured in a car, truck, motorcycle or pedestrian accident, we have the skills to help you recover.
- Premises liability: Dangerous premises can spell danger for those who walk through it. We can help hold a negligent landowner accountable.
- Deliberate intent: When an employer intentionally harmed an employee or failed to resolve a known safety issue, it may warrant legal action.
- Large Truck Accidents – Many people have severe injuries due to collisions with large trucks and the lawyer representing the injured party needs special knowledge and experience to pursue these complex cases.
As a former defense lawyer, Jim McQueen offers a unique perspective. He knows how to look at a case from all aspects, making you better prepared when it comes time to negotiate a settlement or go to trial.