Working with an experienced and respected trial attorney for your civil litigation matter is extremely important. The fact of the matter is that your settlement may be negatively impacted if your attorney is not perceived as competent by judges and other lawyers.
At McQueen Davis PLLC, our civil litigation and insurance claims lawyers have a long history of serving clients in the Huntington, West Virginia, area. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we have the knowledge, skills and industry recognition to help you seek the compensation you deserve.
Handling A Wide Range Of Civil Litigation Matters
Attorney James D. McQueen Jr. has handled nearly every type of civil litigation and has taken nearly 200 cases to trial. No matter what issue you are facing, we can guide you through the process. We handle:
- Insurance matters, including bad faith claims, third-party claims and unfair claims handling
- Employment issues, including discrimination matters and wage violations
- Accident injuries, including motor vehicle accidents, mining accidents and premises liability
- Business disputes, including lender liability and contract disputes
- License defense for professionals, including nurses, architects, doctors, attorneys and others
- Expert witness services for insurance, legal malpractice and lawyer fee disputes
Dealing with a civil litigation matter can be frustrating and exhausting — especially when you feel like no one is listening to you. We not only have the experience to handle complicated litigation in both state and federal court, but we also treat our clients with the respect they deserve. Through regular communication, we will keep you informed throughout the duration of your case.
Call Us Today To Schedule Your Free Consultation
To discuss your civil litigation matter in a free initial consultation, please call our office today at 304-840-0035. You may also contact us online.