Insurance Law & Civil Litigation Assistance in West Virginia
Representing individuals, professionals, businesses as insured policyholders against insurance companies, agents and independent adjusters
At the Huntington law firm of McQueen Davis, PLLC, we have extensive experience and ability in insurance civil litigation. We prosecute all types of insurance-related claims, including insurance coverage, insurance bad faith and unfair claims settlement practices, third-party insurance claims, and personal injury claims. We are also highly experienced in handling commercial and business litigation and in the defense of professionals in regard to licensure complaints, peer review and credentialing.
Experience. Integrity. Results.
AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, Jim McQueen has more than 40 years of legal experience and is adept at assessing cases to determine the best strategies for a successful result. Amanda Davis has more than 10 years of legal experience, and during that time, she has teamed with Jim to handle of a number of complex trials. As highly respected trial lawyers, West Virginia attorneys McQueen and Davis bring an impressive depth of judgment, legal knowledge and experience to every case, whether at a jury trial, during an appeal or when defending professionals in administrative matters.
Skilled representation in Huntington and Charleston, West Virginia
At McQueen Davis, PLLC, we represent clients in a wide variety of matters involving civil and administrative litigation, including:
- Insurance law — We represent policyholders in all matters related to insurance coverage, such as claim disputes, unfair claims handling and bad faith lawsuits, and auto insurance laws and regulations.
- Personal injury — We litigate automobile, large truck, and premises liability cases for plaintiffs.
- Employment law — We handle plaintiff representation for wrongful termination and discrimination, including workers' compensation discrimination.
- Commercial and business litigation — Our full range of business litigation services includes contract disputes, construction disputes, commercial landlord-tenant disputes, and real property litigation.
- Professional discipline/licensure — We represent professionals in licensure cases before governing bodies, such as the West Virginia Board of Medicine, the West Virginia Board of Examiners for Registered Professional Nurses and the West Virginia Office of Disciplinary Counsel.
Personal attention from legal professionals
No two legal cases are identical. That’s why our legal team at McQueen Davis, PLLC provides individualized attention to each case. Our client-centered approach to each case ensures that we clearly understand your needs and goals, so that we can answer questions and prepare legal strategies that resolve your issues in a timely, cost-efficient and effective manner. We listen, we advise and we advocate for you, whether you’re an individual or a corporation and whether we’re prosecuting on your behalf or defending you.
Get skilled West Virginia insurance lawyers on your side
Civil litigation matters, such as insurance bad faith, can be very complex in West Virginia. At McQueen Davis, PLLC, our attorneys have the legal knowledge and experience necessary to handle civil litigation issues effectively. Call us at 304.522.1344 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.